Dogs, cats and you
Pet Rap Video
Add a photo of your pet and one of its partner in crime, another pet or you. We write a song about them and turn it into a pet rap video with a real beat in about 3 minutes.
Real result · tap for sound“Luna turns 5 and wants extra treats”
- Free 5-second preview
- Ready in about 3 minutes
- Full song from $4.99
Pet rap video ideas: birthdays, roasts and best friends
Each pet rap video below started as two phone photos and one line of text. The lyric writer looked at the photos first, so the pug snorts and the husky howls. Tap a card for sound.
Best friends
Topic: “two dogs who are best friends and run the dog park”
I howl and I lead the whole pack.
Make one like thisSee the lyrics: Best friends
- I snort when I walk through the gate.
- No dog in this park can debate.
- I howl and I lead the whole pack.
- We run and we never look back.
- We rule the dog park!
- We rule the dog park!
Who’s the boss
Topic: “two cats arguing about who is the real boss of the house”
I wear the suit, I run this floor.
Make one like thisSee the lyrics: Who’s the boss
- I wear the suit, I run this floor.
- I own the kitchen and the cupboard door.
- My fur is soft, I look like royalty.
- The humans give their love and loyalty.
- We are the kitty bosses!
- We are the kitty bosses!
You and your dog
Topic: “me and my dog, best duo in the building”
I sniff out every tasty treat
Make one like thisSee the lyrics: You and your dog
- I walk the halls with my best friend
- Our winning streak will never end
- I sniff out every tasty treat
- I am the king of this street
- We the building bosses!
- We the building bosses!
The roast
Topic: “who really chewed the couch”
I didn't touch the couch at all.
Make one like thisSee the lyrics: The roast
- I was out there chasing a ball.
- I didn't touch the couch at all.
- Look at those big teeth in your jaw.
- I just use a single claw.
- We didn't do it!
- We didn't do it!
How to make a pet rap video
Three screens, one tap. The stopwatch under the steps shows how long our own test renders took on the video model.

Step 1: Add two photos
Your pet in photo 1, its partner in photo 2: another pet or you. One per photo, facing the camera.

Step 2: Pick a stage and a topic
Name the pet and add one true detail, like “Luna turns 5 and wants extra treats”.


Step 3: Read the lyrics, then watch
Your lines appear while the pet rap video renders. We’ll email you when it’s ready.
Our stopwatch. Timed on the video model, from starting the task to the finished video: the 5-second preview took 2 min 19 s, and our eight test videos at 12 seconds and 720p took 2 min 32 s to 3 min 40 s.
Free 5-second preview for some new visitors, then from $4.99
Which pet photos work best


Facing the camera
Works best
Closest match: the white blaze, amber eyes and ear shape all carried over.


Side profile
Less accurate
The model had to guess the hidden side, so the blaze came out narrower.


Two pets in one photo
Less accurate
It kept the collie and dropped the lab, but the face came out smaller.


Dark room
Less accurate
The coat and eyes came out darker and flatter, and the blaze lost its shape.
We ran the same Border Collie through four photos, with the same cat, stage and topic. Only the dog’s photo changed.
Front-facing won. For your own pet rap video, use one pet per photo, face to the camera, in daylight: a phone snapshot is plenty.
What your dog or cat rap video looks like
One mic in the middle
Both lean in to it, so you can see who is rapping.
A box for the smaller one
It matches the floor and lines the heads up.
Dressed for the topic
Bow ties for a birthday, a chain or a cap otherwise.
A shared hook
Two lines each, then both rap the hook twice.
A dog rapping in your pet rap video looks like your dog: same breed, same markings, real fur, no cartoon face and no human body.
The two share one mic. A smaller pet stands on a box so both heads reach it, which is why cat rapping still works next to a husky.
Lyrics written about your pet

Topic: “two dogs who are best friends and run the dog park”
Lyrics of Two Dogs Rap the Dog Park
- I snort when I walk through the gate.
- No dog in this park can debate.
- I howl and I lead the whole pack.
- We run and we never look back.
- We rule the dog park!
- We rule the dog park!
Before writing a word, the AI looks at both photos: a pug or a husky, big or small, and which voice suits each. Nobody typed the breed for this example.
Put the pet’s name and one true detail in your topic and the rhymes are built around them. Lines stay at eight words or fewer so the mouths keep up.
Hotel Lobby AI with your dog or cat

Orange Booth The Hotel Lobby look

Luxury Lobby Birthdays and anniversaries

Studio Hype tracks

Street Cypher Roasts and battles
The Hotel Lobby trend started with two cats in an orange booth on TikTok in early September 2026. Our Orange Booth is that look, so a hotel lobby AI dog clip is one tap away. More on the trend: Hotel Lobby AI.
Your pet rap video gets a new song, not the original track. Want the trend’s sound? Pick it from TikTok’s music library yourself, though the mouths follow our song.
Ways to make your dog rap, compared
Search for ai dog rapping or how to make my dog rap and you’ll find four kinds of tool.
| Two photos, this page | CapCut pet templates | Higgsfield motion transfer | Single-photo pet apps | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| You start with | Two photos | One photo | A video to copy plus photos | One pet photo |
| The song | Written for your topic | The template’s trending audio | From the clip you copy | Preset styles or your lyrics |
| Two pets, or you and your pet | Yes | Depends on the template | Yes | Not listed |
| Cost | From $4.99 per video | Free templates | Monthly credit plans | Not listed |
Checked on 3 October 2026 against each product’s own pages; WigglePet is the single-photo app we looked at.
Is a pet rap video free?

Free preview
$0
- 5 seconds, low-res
- Some new visitors, with Google sign-in
- One per person, no download
One video
from $4.99
- Pay once for the video you made
- Price set by its size in credits
Credit packs
from $14.99
- 50 credits to start
- A default video is 10 credits
- Credits never expire
Free 5-second preview for some new visitors, then from $4.99
Partly. Some new visitors get a free 5-second, low-res preview after signing in with Google. It’s one per person and can’t be downloaded.
A full pet rap video is from $4.99, or a credit pack from $14.99. No subscription, and a failed render costs nothing. See every price.
Before you upload

Works: One person, straight on, even light

Avoid: Sunglasses

Avoid: Side profile

Avoid: Group photo

Avoid: Dark or backlit
Use photos you’re allowed to use, one pet or person in each. Any person in a photo must be an adult.
Private photos Deleted automatically after 30 days.
Failed renders cost nothing The credits go back on their own.
One-time payments No subscription. Nothing renews.
Google sign-in Email works too; the free preview needs Google.
Pet rap video FAQ
How do I make my dog rap?
Add a clear photo of your dog and one of its partner, then press make. The AI writes a short rap about them and turns it into a pet rap video in about 3 minutes.
Can I rap with my dog or cat?
Yes. Put your pet in photo 1 and yourself in photo 2. We ask for you on a stool and your pet on a box beside you, so you can share one mic.
Which pets work best?
We have only tested dogs and cats so far. Other pets may work with a clear, front-facing photo, and a failed render costs nothing.
Does it use my pet’s real bark or meow?
No. The vocals are AI rap voices picked to suit each animal, one lower and one higher.
Is this the Hotel Lobby song?
No. Every pet rap video gets a new song written from your topic. We aren’t connected to the original song or its artists.
How long does it take?
About 3 minutes. You can close the page; we’ll email you when it’s ready.
Why did my pet rap video fail?
Usually the photo: it needs one clear animal or person, at least 300 pixels on each side. A failed render returns its credits on its own.
Can I post it on TikTok or Reels?
Yes. It downloads as a vertical MP4 without on-screen text.
Can I make a cat rapping video with two cats?
Yes. One cat per photo, like the tuxedo cat and the ragdoll in our hotel lobby example.
Your pet’s turn on the mic
Two photos and one tap. The song, the beat and the outfit are on us.



